Our clients often ask: “How do we enable our leaders and their teams, to work effectively together and implement strategy, now and in the future?” Answering that question, can achieve extraordinary results.
Team Alignment works with leadership teams to address and integrate two levels of development leadership capability and team dynamics.
How does it help?
- Team alignment is a process that focuses on putting the foundations in place that overcome common team dilemmas – such as silo working, mistrust, conflicting objectives, and lack of purposeful action.
- It creates a team, and team leader, who are confident in each other and have clarity regarding the results they wish to achieve.
- The process starts with coaching the leader and then working with the team.
- It focuses on building trust and shared vision, with sign up by each team member to behaviours which support consistent delivery.
- When the whole team are clear, fully aligned, and committed to fulfilling a compelling future, you have the environment and momentum to achieve the team’s goals. A structure is then provided to ensure the team continues to sustain high performance levels.
We are currently working with organisations such as Plymouth Argyle, Devon and Cornwall Police, Cornwall Council and Devon County Council .